Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Random thoughts of reading week

Found this cool article about the reopened Kahn wing of the Yale Art Gallery:

Restoring Kahn's Gallery, and Reclaiming a Corner of Architectural History, at Yale

I haven't gotten a chance to see the new building yet - last Wednesday was the student preview but I had my Genetics exam Thursday, and Sunday was also rather hectic. Hopefully I'll be able to go sometime next week, maybe in the evening after my orgo final.

Final Caplab meeting was tonight...I kind of freaked out over dinner about last-minute revisions to my paper, but I think it turned out ok. We just went around the table giving final status checks on our projects, talked a bit about future projects, then gave out all these fun "brownie point" prizes - I ended up getting a cute little stuffed monkey, which was promptly dubbed Nick Nack for the tongue sticking out =P

Ok, let's see if this video embedding from YouTube works...


A video montage of clips from last Sunday's YAGS practice, set to "Appalachian Snowfall" by the Tran-Siberian Orchestra

Tonight's schedule: IM volleyball, a friend's holiday party in Trumbull, and possibly the Silliman Karaoke Night at Yorkside...I feel like I deserve a small break before getting back to work on my history paper...

1 comment:

Tina said...

okay, dude. you were supposed to tell me when this was all done and up!! and because you didn't, i just spent a half hour reading all of it :P.

you're good with the pictures!!