Monday, December 18, 2006

Immense amusement

So this afternoon, I'm finishing up my history paper, and I get an email from YAGS with the subject line "Look guys, we're famous!" and this link:

Thanks to Video, Yale Jugglers are Getting Laid To-Night

Out of curiosity, I then checked the YouTube account and found that the video in question had subsequently been viewed almost 300 times. Thanks IvyGate, I think? I'm actually quite amazed they didn't go further and lampoon my clips from the YCMS concert or at least the Silliman karaoke night. At least in this case, any publicity can't be bad publicity =P

In other news, history paper has been completed and emailed, I had an awesome late dinner at Miya's with Derek and Diana from my Keil lab project (who knew that sweet potato, mango chutney, and pine nuts in sushi could taste so good?!), and now it's on to orgo...

1 comment:

Tina said...

THAT TASTED GOOD?!?! I saw the advertisement in one of the yale newspapers, and i was like... that's too weird even for sushi.

hope the orgo went well!!