Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random conversations around the grill...

From the Halloweenie Roast earlier tonight:

1) "We should get a Silliman hot tub!"

2) "I kept a dream diary for a couple weeks - they say that's the best way to learn to control your dreams...one time I dreamed I was riding in a cab but I wanted to try flying, but then I was bumping my head against the top of the cab." [There was more to this story, but I'm choosing to keep the rest private out of consideration for the person who told it =P]

3) "You know, I feel bad for not canvassing for Obama this weekend. Maybe next week I'll go up to New Hampshire." [Um...what about class?]

4) "If they had just put 'Free Food!' in the subject line, I would have read the email and known this was happening! What I need is someone to read the emails for me and screen them..."

Nothing like s'mores to bring out the most amusing in people! Photos of pumpkin carving creativity and other fun stuff to come...tomorrow night: Haunted House!

No comments: