Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome 2007!

Happy New Year, everyone! Resolutions: Um...get more sleep? I'd also like to get more exercise, though that shouldn't be a problem since Phoenix will be having more rehearsals to prepare for the spring show, plus I'll still be running up and down science hill hehe.

In other news, there's a new baby in Caplab! Thank goodness I ended up not writing about the capuchin colony hierarchy in my YSM article, otherwise I'd have to change it yet again =P

Chrissy's heading back to school tomorrow (poor kid) and some college ppl have already left, but I'm still around for another two weeks...I predict lots of library and B&N time. I'll hopefully get to see some more people before they go back to school since I probably won't be back in Mtown until summer and even then probably for only a few days...ah, the busy life of a college student.

No comments: