Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Lord of the Things

I have only one word to describe the YAGS spring show: EPIC.


Happy Bilbo!

Bilbo: Who the heck are all you people?

Gandalf: You must take these Things of Power and throw them into the fiery pits of Mount Doom!

Follow this map to Bree. I'll meet you there.

Ringwraiths.

Strider: It is best to keep a low profile, Mr. Baggins.

Welcome to the Council of Elrond! I am Elrond.

Wait, which one is the THING of POWER?!
(argument ensues)

Frodo: Well, if you guys can't decide, I'll just throw all of them in Mount Doom!

When they come, do this...ROAR!

Quick, hide!

Orc battle

Saruman: Did you bring me the Things of Power?
Orcs: Uh...no.

He has the preciousesssss

This way, hobbitsesss!

Gimli: Don't you dare insult my mother!

Legolas: Um, Gimli, you broke my nail!!!

I wonder what would happen if I juggled this...

No, Frodo!

This doesn't look good...

Phew, that was just a dream. Now, how are we going to get into Mordor?

Let's disguise ourselves as orcs!

Oh no, a Ringwraith!

Legolas = fail.

Yes, my friends, it is I, Gandalf the...black.

We need to go help Frodo and Sam!

Hello, Gandalf, my old friend, older than any of my friends of old.

Wizards' duel

Big battle at the foot of Mount Doom

Hyah!

Mount Doom.

Well, guess the fire marshal got here first.

Let's throw these all in!

Wait, nothing happened.

Sam...have you been licking that lollipop ever since we left the Shire?

Yeah, but it hasn't gotten any smaller!

Nooo, the precioussss!

Gandalf, I thought Sauron was a juggling master...
Yeah, but he had a big sweet tooth too. Good job everyone!

*Cast bows*

To learn more about YAGS, click here!

No comments: