Monday, December 01, 2008

Welcome Yale 2013!

Welcome to all the newly-admitted members of the Yale community to be, the class of 2013!

To start getting you all excited about things yet to come, a video from last year's Bulldog Days:



A quick introduction: I'm a senior in Silliman College, double-majoring in Psychology (Neuroscience track) and History of Science, History of Medicine. Some of you may recognize me from this summer, when I worked as a senior interviewer and also helped out with information sessions and tours. In my free time, I teach and perform with Phoenix Dance Troupe, serve on the Yale Scientific Magazine editorial board, and plan a lot of events for Silliman, including the Safety Dance!

Over the next few months, this space will be filled by posts about all aspects of Yale life, including but not limited to residential college pride, campus-wide parties, varsity sports, and even the occasional class or two. Our bloggers range from freshmen to seniors (such as myself), and we'll also have the occasional guest post from a professor, admissions officer, etc.

So sit back, relax, and we hope you enjoy the reading!

No comments: